Tuesday, April 21, 2009

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'm back!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday when Kambree got home from school she informed me she was sooooo tired but she still had a chapter and a half to still read in her book. She had to take a test on it today so she wanted to know if I would read it to her since I can read faster. So as we are laying in bed last night reading, she informs me she cannot keep her eyes open any longer and wants to know if I could go ahead and read it and then give her a summary on it in the morning. So apparently she does not know what cheating is!!!! So i explain to her that this would be cheating and she would have to listen to the entire thing. It always amazes me the things we just expect kids to know. I forget that we have to teach them everything!! So Chrissy i looked at your blog and I was not removed. Thanks for the love!!!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

What, a new post? It's about time. by the way the story is hilarious. That's a great way to get out of reading.

Chris and Kandice said...

I don't believe it!

Me said...

That is funny. Good to hear from you and know you are ALIVE.

Laralee said...

I'm so glad that you are back! I've missed your cute stories. That Kam, she has it figured out doesn't she! Love you all!

Valerie said...

Ha ha, she is quite the character! I am sorry I deleted you. I figured you were done. You have been added back on, but you need to keep us informed! We miss you guys and love to hear about what is happening down there in the AZ!