Thursday, April 23, 2009

some more Kambree funnies

The other day I was writing a few things down that i needed to pick up at the store. Before I left I asked if i was missing anything and Kam says, "let me see" when she hands it back this is what i see. The cough drops were for Kort and the light bulbs were for me so I guess she felt a little left out????
A few years ago Kam made a rule in our house that who ever did not kneel for family prayer would have to say the prayer for that night. For some reason she hated to kneel so most nights she would end up saying it. So as usual we get ready to pray and she is not kneeling so I tell her she needs to say the prayer to which she replies "I'm kneeling in my heart." Kids pick up on everything, Jon is always saying he has a prayer in his heart or he has a song in his heart(because he refuses to sing in sacrament meeting.) So needless to say since Jon taught her he got to say the prayer.

1 comment:

Laralee said...

That girl doesn't miss a thing! That cracks me up.

Way to go girls! Congrats on the great report cards. That is awesome!